The Ferguson City Council convened for the first time since Mike Brown’s death, and proved that they literally give no fucks about what the community has to say. Added to their vague, paltry proposed reforms, seems real change will have to come in Ferguson via the ballot box. I don’t care where you live folks— let this be a lesson in voting/participating in your local elections and government! #staywoke #farfromover
My people getting it!
these people are the real heroes. not the military, not politicians, not the Hollywood actors. they risked their lives and livelihoods to challenge white supremacy and institutionalized racism.
God bless them
1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
I sure as hell hope so.
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
Mostly likely not. That’s young.
3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time?
Today at work
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
I do every day.
5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
I highly doubt it
6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
Undies and a shirt
8. How often do you listen to music?
Almost every day
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2015?
Maybe? I’ve already made a big move.
11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter ‘A’?
13. What about ‘R’?
14. Can you drive a stick shift?
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
I try not to but yes
16. Are you going out of town soon?
No, but I would love to visit my family and friends soon
17. When was the last time you cried?
18. Have you ever told someone you loved them?
19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for?
21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
I’m in pain
22. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
23. Are you dating the last person you talked to?
24. What are you sitting on right now?
25. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you?
26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
28. Do you get a lot of colds?
29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from?
30. Does anyone hate you?
Probably. I don’t know why though.
31. Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room?
No. I haven’t drank at home in awhile and there would be no reason to hide them
32. Do you like watching scary movies?
33. Do you want your tongue pierced?
It is pierced :P
34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
The year my best friend died.
35. Did you have a dream last night?
Yes, but I don’t remember what about
36. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
A few hours ago
37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
I sure as fuck hope so
38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
Other than my boyfriend? Who knows
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
That would be nice but I doubt it
40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl?
One of my coworkers and maybe a visit from a friend ;3
43. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
Yes, a few people and the majority of them aren’t even in my life anymore
44. What’s the best part about school?
Obtaining new information of knowledge each time you go into the classroom and meeting new people
45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
Of course I do
46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
All the time
48. Were you single over the last summer?
49. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
Yes and no if that makes sense
50. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
Nothing. I’m off work and enjoying it
51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
52. Are you nice to everyone?
Yes, unless they have given me a reason not to be nice
53. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
Of course, it’s easy. It’s called being loyal and actually having respect for your partner
55. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
56. Do you think you like someone?
I know I like someone
57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’?
58. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
Either is fine
59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry?
60. Do you hate anyone?
I know I shouldn’t hate, but yes.
61. How’s your heart?
It’s heavy but fine thanks
62. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about?
63. Have you ever cried over a guy?
Sadly, yes and I feel stupid for doing so
64. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
I doubt anyone is, but if they were it’s probably some jealous bitch.
65. Are your toenails painted pink?
66. Will your next kiss be a mistake?
67. Girls love it when boyfriends cry; correct?
I don’t know about other girls but I enjoy it when my boyfriend cries. lol I also hate it when he cries though because I feel helpless. He rarely cries though
68. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
Nope. They sag a little because they’re a little big. They’ve never fallen down completely though
69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
70. How do you look right now?
Half naked and I’m sure a hot mess
71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around?
72. Can you commit to one person?
73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
74. Have you ever felt replaced?
75. Did you wake up cranky?
Nope, just extremely tired
76. Are you a jealous person?
Hate to admit it, but yes.
77. Are relationships ever worth it?
I would like to think so
78. Anyone you’re giving up on?
79. Currently wanting to see anyone?
80. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
81. Last person you cried in front of?
82. Is there someone you will never forget?
83. Do you think the person you have feelings for is protective of you?
I would like to think so
84. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
85. Are you over your past?
Most of it
86. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
Yes. Glad that’s over with
87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
88. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
I’ve had first loves but my current boyfriend is the first guy I’ve been IN love with. If my first boyfriend apologized and brought me gifts I would accept because it’s nice hearing an asshole apologize. Besides, who doesn’t like presents? I wouldn’t take him back though
89. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in?
Yes, we live together.
90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
91. Will you be in a relationship in 2 months?
I sure hope we’re still together. We’ve been together for 2 years and a month now.
92. Is there anyone you know with the name Michael?
Yep, my ex.
93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew?
94. Were you in a relationship in January? How was it going?
95. Were you happy with the person you liked in March?
96. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
My mother is a very attractive lady
97. Who do you have texts from?
My mom, few friends, and my boyfriend
98. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
Punch him in the fucking face and dump him
99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
Indeed, I have
100. Who’s in your profile picture with you?
101. Ever kissed under fireworks?
102. Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
Indeed, but luckily the stomach acid kills the butterfly and it’s all good. You start getting butterflies that means you start developing feelings. Once you have feelings you’re fucked. lol
sushi wit bae
On being asked if she is a feminist (in light of stars such as Shailene Woodley, Lady Gaga, and Kelly Clarkson rejecting the label): “I don’t think they really understood what feminism is. It’s a right. Feminism, to me, is standing up for everything that someone else has already done for you. My mom has overcome so much in her life. She makes me want to stand up for myself. Stand up to the studio heads who try to tell me that I can’t have blonde hair; they want brown hair. Or I need bigger boobs, or I need to work out. Or I’m too skinny, so, like, ‘Eat a cheeseburger.’ I stand up for myself every day of my life. I grew up in a family of four boys. I’m, like, a born feminist. I’ve been a feminist since I was four years old.” - Chloe Grace Moretz
"The bad part is, you have to be careful when you share all the bad with your girlfriends. Because YOU may forgive him, but we don’t, honey. That’s the thing. If he screwed you over, he screwed me over, because you’re my girl. So you have to be careful with the level of bad that you share with your girls. Because you forgive, but oh honey, mama don’t."
Preach.THIS IS SO TRUE
This is a piece of shitty mid-2000s humour that I hope never disappears from the internet